4.25.2011

Week 7: PLN Post 1

Metronome Online

Click here to visit Metronome Online!

I mentioned this website in a discussion board post last week and then realized I hadn't shared the site on my blog yet! I often direct students to this website as a free online metronome. I have been using it for several years now, and I find the website to work consistently without any bugs, crashing, etc. Students enjoy choosing from 3 different colors. I also really like that it plays the tuning pitch A (just an A, though, which is great for strings. Sorry band friends, no B-flat!)

In addition to asking students to visit this site at home, I sometimes go to this website from my computer at school. It's an easy way to amplify a metronome, especially if my computer speakers are already hooked up for a listening activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment